DATES & HOURS
October 14 & 15, 2017
11am-7pm, each day
Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
7555 N. Pima Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Link to map: Salt River Fields
HOW THE FEST WORKS…
A General Admission ticket provides access to taco-topia. Inside the event, you’ll find about 50 restaurants dishing out $2 tacos and bars and beverage station serving margaritas, beer, water, and soda. The entire festival works on a token system – so you will purchase tokens worth $2 each and use those as cash. Vendors will be on hand to sell other food (mostly desserts) as well. ATMs will be on site, but you can use a credit card if desired.
FESTIVAL RULES / GENERAL INFORMATION
- No dogs allowed (except Chihuahua Beauty Pageant participants and service dogs)
- No lawn chairs or blankets
- No wheelchair rental
- No opened drink containers. Sealed water only.
- Tokens can be purchased with credit card or cash at the gate and cash only inside. There will be ATMs inside and outside.
- Tickets are not transferrable by day.
TACO FEST HIGHLIGHTS
- Lucha Libre Wrestling*
- Degree 270 VIP Area
- Main Bar Experiences by Dos Gringos, El Hefe, Salty Senorita, Wasted Grain and Old Town Gringos
- Live Music Stage
- Interactive Photo Booths
- Hot Chile Pepper Eating Contest
- Taco Eating Contests
- Taco Award Presentation
- People’s Choice Voting at Contest Check-In Booth
- The Legendary Tequila Expo: (Tent Hours: 12pm-5pm)
- Chihuahua Beauty Pageant
- Margarita Mixology Expo: (Tent Hours: 12pm-5pm)
- Nationwide Insurance Kid’s Zone
*Shows start about 11:45am and the wrestlers perform for about 20-30 minutes and then take 20 minute breaks – alternating that schedule each day, all day, until sundown.
Disabled parking – please alert parking attendants upon arrival.
Call up Yellow Cab and zTrip to arrange for a ride to and from the Festival. Be safe, don’t drink and drive. Call 480-888-8888.