IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING
The following is a list of Salt River Fields restrictions:
No Glass containers or bottles
No Sticks and clubs
No Outside Food or Beverages. Except as provided under permitted items.
- No Illegal Drugs
- No Weapons / FireworksNo Glass Bottles / Aluminum Cans
- No Hard-Sided Coolers / Containers, Regardless of Size
- No Camera Tri, Dual or Single Leg Pods by Non-Media Personnel
- No Fish Nets / Poles / Umbrellas / Signs Attached to Sticks
- No Bullhorns / Noisemakers / Confetti
- No strollers
- No Animals. Except service dogs for guests with disabilities are permitted.
- No Beach Balls / Balloons / Inflatables
- No Skateboards / Rollerblades / Shoes with Wheels
- No Unauthorized Motor Vehicles / Mobility Devices
- No Stools / Folding Chairs
- No Squirt Guns / Bubble-Making Liquids
- No Laser Pointers
- No Tri, Dual or Single Leg Pods by Non-Media Personnel, including “selfie sticks”
- Other Items Not Specified on this List as Deemed Prohibited by Management.
Violators of these Rules and any Applicable Laws May be Refused Admission or Asked to Leave the Facility and Could Be Subject to Additional Legal Action
- Two (2) Factory-Sealed Bottles of Water, Per Person. No larger than one (1) liter in size.
- Purses / Diaper Bags / Personal Medical Bags
- Still / Video Cameras. Video cameras are permitted as long as live game action is not recorded
- Baseball Bats for the Purpose of Autographs. Bats must be stored under seats once the game begins. No aluminum bats.
- Plastic Baby Bottles or Any Necessary Items Required for medical Purposes or Other Special Needs