Black Friday Hitting Clinic | Friday, November 27th
Campers will enjoy two full hours of hitting instruction and take plenty of swings as they learn and understand the fundamentals to a swing from start to finish. The hitting clinic will be hosted in the Colorado Rockies Batting Cages, located on the Southside of the complex, and each session is limited to the first 25 campers on a first come, first serve basis.
– 6 – 12 YRS OLD – 10 AM – 12 PM
– 13 – 18 YRS OLD – 2 PM – 4 PM
Once registered, more information will be provided. Please see above information for what to expect.
Through this challenging time, we are taking precautions to Due to COVID-19, we are implementing safety measures for the protection of campers and staff. These measures will include limiting enrollment to meet CDC, Health Department and host site guidelines. A COVID-19 waiver will need to be signed by parents before participating in any camps.
- Daily temperature checks and wellness screening for campers, parents/guardians and staff
- Social Distancing
- Face masks to be worn by campers and staff when Social Distancing is not achievable.
- Hand sanitizing between each instructional station.
- No sharing of personal equipment.
- Shared camp equipment/surfaces disinfected regularly.
- Teams (groups of 10 or less) will not co-mingle.
- Only one parent/guardian should accompany camper.
- To minimize the number of people onsite, we recommend parents do not stay to observe camp. Those who stay, will be required to practice social distancing.
Each participant will need to bring his/her own equipment (there will not be sharing of bats or gloves or water bottles). Here is what to bring/wear:
- Baseball Glove
- Baseball Bat
- Baseball helmet (highly suggested)
- Filled Water Bottle
- Wear baseball cleats. If you are wearing cleats to an outdoor location, please bring gym shoes in case the camp moves indoors due to inclement weather. NO METAL SPIKES.
- Wear baseball pants or sweat pants and protective gear
Please have your child’s gear labeled so it is not misplaced or taken accidentally by another child.
While children at camp are separated by age, not all players of the same age have equal ability. For safety reasons and because it facilitates the best learning environment, players are grouped by age and ability. These “teams” stay together throughout the week with the same coach. There is crossover with instructors but we have found the bonds created between teammates and their primary coach is one of the truly special dynamics at camp.
At our instructors’ discretion, tennis balls, whiffle balls and safety balls are used liberally at camp. We also use regulation baseballs and softballs, however fear-free confidence is a critical foundation for fun and learning on the diamond.
Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures
You will receive an email the week prior to your child’s camp that will indicate which large flying banner he/she should head out to when you arrive at the drop-off location. There will be multiple coaches assisting in the drop-off and pick-up process.
For dropping off your child, please plan on pulling up and letting your child out, help him/her grab their gear, then one of our coaches will check him/her in and provide more direction.
For pick-up, when you pull into the parking lot, please let our coach know who you are picking up so we can have him/her come to your car. There will be hand sanitizer for them to use on their way out of camp.
Special Guests, Incentives & more!
Your child won’t just get a great baseball learning experience, they’ll also receive special discounts, experiences, guest appearances and more! These incentives aren’t offered to the general public and are limited based on availability!